THE ART OF SOUL DEEP CONNECTIONS – WITH YOURSELF AND WITH OTHERS
By The Inner Beaty Retreat
March 15 | 13.30h – 17.30h
We all need real connection. Not the chit-chats where you talk about ‘how everything is going at work’ and ‘omg, have you seen the camera of the iPhone 11’ – no, the thing that goes soul deep. We need real hugs. Not the type of hugs hysterical teenagers give each other after they’ve missed the other during a whole hour of biology class – no, the ones where you reach for each other’s heart.
Our souls need the real thing. Relationships are key to our purpose and can be the cause of our greatest happiness and our greatest pains. But this one is for sure: we all LOVE love. Whether it’s self-love, a romantic relationship, the love we feel for our family or friends, or the feeling we get when we’re cuddling a dog (let’s be honest – that type of pet love is the BEST), we all need love.
So, how do we find it? What’s the secret to real connection? How do you manage to stay your own soulmate, to love unconditionally but without needy attachment? What is the inner beauty way to love, relationships, intimacy, and connection?
A little sneak peak
We’re not going to give eeeverything away, but we’ll tell you this: the 15th of March is all about self-connection.
- why being your own soulmate is essential to attracting your soulmate, and how to do it
- how to keep relationships happy, healthy and vibrant
- how to deal with conflict in a loving, conscious way
- why we can become desperate, clingy and needy in love relationships
- how to heal the wounds created by our childhood, upbringing, societal programming, and our ancestors
- what real connection looks and feels like
- how to love unconditionally without attachment
- what a more healthy approach to the traditional relationship is
- how to create a conscious connection with another being, especially of the opposite sex
- the importance of real presence and radical honesty
- how to be truly present with what’s happening within yourself and within your partner
- a new paradigm of lovemaking: how to move away from the pornography way into true intimacy
Buy your ticket through the following link