17h – 20.30h
A grounding and heart opening journey through yoga and meditation ending in a vibrant summer feast and celebration.
Imagine the most beautiful grounding and heart opening journey and at its centre a three course Ayurvedic summer feast. A place to connect, ground and inspire.
Do you wish to be more present in your daily life?
When we are constantly distracted, we are hovering, and we need roots to take us from a stable foundation to access our hearts and give us the key to growth in life. This is a time to celebrate that growth and plant seeds for the future, through sharing in movement, mindfulness then bringing everyone together in a culinary experience.
We invite you to explore with us on this beautiful Sunday evening
- Meditation and Visualisations for an inward deep dive
- An explorative and connective yoga flow taking you into the present moment
- Celebrating with a delicious three course summer feast with Ayurvedic goodness, where we have room to share the inner expansion.
Together we are creating space on this day for our hearts to open, our roots to grow and our inner flowers to bloom and shine though. Leaving relaxed, connected and inspired.
What will you take with you?
- A sense of grounding and new strong roots which are key to expand and stay present in our life
- An awakened heart with the readiness to carry your new flowers into this world
- A new eating experience full of mindfulness and Ayurvedic goodness
- New and deeper connections to others and yourself
- 1 guided audio meditation
- A little surprise to guide your path forward
- More peace and serenity from within
This day is led by transformation coach and heart opening expert Britta Waechter, and White Door Studio Yoga teacher and movement explorer Tash Richards.
Tickets are available for 68€